Tuesday 28 June 2016

82%

Yep guys, over 80%!

Can you believe it? I'm struggling to a little bit, but i'm gonna go with it!

Sometimes life is good, you smile for no reason, go for a walk with no destination and dance in your kitchen using a milk carton as a microphone. 

I hope you don't mind me talking about this, but I find it just as important to log the good bits as well as the bad bits. 


Look, a picture of a happy person and a cute cat!

Obviously, I don't think I am "cured". I'm not sure there is even such a thing, but I'm feeling good. Which rules. 

There are lots of things that have contributed to this, mostly people and my furry critters. I hope that you know who you are and that you know I love you. You're the best. 

Anyway...

'Till next time. Let's hope the vibe is similar.

Much love,
Hayley
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment