Saturday 26 September 2015

Ode to my bed

Relaxing is very important.

It lowers your stress levels, improves your health and simply makes you feel good.

Some people like to relax outdoors, others have a certain chair or room that makes them feel good. For me, it is my bed and bedroom. I feel so safe and snug when there, it is my favourite place to lay back (literally) and relax.

As soon as I am here, with the door closed and the curtains drawn, that is my time to relax. Mostly, that involves tapping away on my Macbook and watching TV, scrolling through Instagram or reading a book. But it doesn't really matter what I do, it's just being there that makes me feel better.

I thought I would share some small snippets of my space.






 

So, there you have it. My space.

Where is your favourite place to relax? Let me know!

Lots of love, 
Hayley
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment