Sunday 20 September 2015

being poorly creates dreams

This past week, I have been sick with the flu. 

This means a few things, 

  1. I have had to stay off work, therefor I have watched so much TV, I think I have filled my quota for the year.
  2. I have eaten so much junk food it is unreal. 
  3. I have spent too much time thinking.
And thinking can be a right pain.

One of the things I have been thinking about today in particular is the internet. 

I miss social media and London Fashion Week always brings this out of me. London is the most beautiful city in the planet. Living there is a dream (cliche, much) and fashion is something I have alway admired, although I myself, do not have the eye. 

I also think the cooler months have this effect on me. I have always been at my happiest during this time, and it is when I feel the most confident. 

This all leads up to the fact that I want to start blogging and producing youtube videos again. I may not be great at it, and when it comes to summer I may pack it in, again! I cannot stand summer beauty and fashion. But I still want to do it, because it makes me feel like I have accomplished something when I can see something that I have produced all by myself. 

Now I don't know if this post is the drugs talking or it's because of the slight temperature I currently have, but now I have written it down, it's kind of a commitment, right? 

Anyway, have a picture of my cat to break up all the text.

There!

Now, I hope that you all had a lovely summer, and that it was everything that you dreamed. Summer is never that for me. 

But keep a weather eye on this blogs horizon, because I am sure there will be more to come. If not, I will eat my hat. But I will have to buy one first.

Lots of love, 
Hayley 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment