Monday 16 February 2015

A Girl In Need

Dear World. Actually, maybe that's a bit dramatic.

I am asking you to help me. There are a couple of things on my wish list, and have been for a while, bus as i'm currently on a budget I need a hand finding these things on the first try. I figured if there was one place I could turn to, it was the beauty blogger community!



So, to my wish list.

1) I am really lusting after a pale peach nail polish, think Blair Waldorf classic.

2) A new liquid foundation, and by liquid I mean full on liquid with a very thin, watery texture and natural looking finish. Preferably more coverage than a tinted moisturiser though. I'm very fussy, aren't I.

3) And lastly, a deep coral lip gloss, almost orange but slightly darker. Preferably more pigment than gloop, but i'm not too fussy when it comes to lip products!

I hope that one of you lovely people can help me out here, I would really appreciate it!

Lots of love,
Hayley
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment