Wednesday 29 October 2014

Beauty Wishlist #1

 In the months leading up to Christmas (and my birthday!), I often find lusting after a bunch of products that I would love to have in my stash. So today I thought I would share a few with you, because it's fun to dream, right?



I blame Lisa Eldridge entirely for this one! This is a small concealer palette, with two shades of a thick creamy concealer which you can personally mix and match to suit every area of your face. It's ingenious! And from what i've seen, it's pretty long lasting too, just set with a translucent powder after application and you're good to go all day. Perfect to use on those pesky spots and areas of discolouration. 


This is just a gorgeous shade, and the packaging is to die for! I haven't tried a lipstick from Nars before and I think this would be a nice place to start.


Serious heart-eyed emoji on this one! If you didn't already know, I am currently training to become a professional Make Up Artist and this just ticks every box for me. You would never be without out brow colour for anyone ever again! No more struggling with too warm pencil shades, or splurging £15 per matte eyeshadow. This works out at £4.09 per shade, and that's not including the brow primer which you get in there too. 


I would love to try this and see if it lives up to the hype it gets! It would be such a luxury product to use a couple of times a week, and just a lovely treat.


This is just a very pretty palette that I have wanted to own for a while. I am especially drawn to the shades Kitten, Sunset and Luster. 


So thats everything on the British market that I've been eyeing up recently! Maybe i'll make an American one next, because there is a lot of stuff I'm lusting after on the Sephora and Ulta websites too! Naughty me...

Lot's of love,
Hayley
xxx


1 comment:

  1. I've been dying to get my hands on the Stila palette, great wishlist!

    katiekibbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete