Friday 27 June 2014

Boxed Satisfaction (Mini-Haul?)

This photo, or photographs similar to this make me feel super happy and satisfied. 


Beauty products and cosmetics still in their boxes are just so nice to me! I love how clean and neat they look inside of their box, and I have been known in the past to keep my products in the box for a while (I got the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm for Christmas and it's still in the box. Oops?). I also love seeing how different brands package their products, I find it so interesting to see what they use to draw us in and buy it by first looks, though it is sometimes about what's inside the pretty, pristine box. A bit of a change from a beauty blog, but something I need to confess to you.Yes, this post is ode to the cardboard packaging our favourite products come in. So yes, I sometimes do judge a book by its cover.

Do you have any favourite product packaging? Or are you more of an 'it's whats on the inside that counts' kind of person?

Lots of love,
Hayley
x

No comments:

Post a Comment