Friday 20 June 2014

A Weekend in Brighton

Last weekend, me and my mother made a trip to Brighton. 







(it was too sunny for a selfie!)


The weather was lovely and I really enjoyed it there, everybody seemed so relaxed. We had a wander down the pier and had ice cream on the first day and on the second we took to the lanes. The lanes are fantastic! You have your normal high street shops at one end, and then the other end is full of independent retailers selling the strangest things. 

And the food was incredible. The first day we went to a little restaurant in North Laine and I had scrum my fish and chips. The second day we went to Bills for breakfast and I had my first ever Eggs Benedict and now I am officially addicted. I had a peach ice tea also which was incredible (there was actual peaches in it!), they seriously need to build a Bills Restaurant in Chester! For dinner, we went to Jamie's Italian and had very yummy pasta and cocktails.

It was really lovely to be able to just spend a weekend with my mum, relaxing and doing fun stuff, because even though I still live at home it can get pretty stressful. Though there were a couple of times I thought I was going to get attacked by a kamikaze seagull!

Thanks for having us, Brighton!

Lots of love, 
Hayley
x

No comments:

Post a Comment