Wednesday 12 February 2014

Underrated Products #2 - Models Own Make Up Brushes.

Sorry it's a day late, but today is going to be a super quick about these five fab brushes.









This is the Models Own 5 Piece Brush set (which comes in at a fantastic £10!). It's a really handy little set, as all of the brushes are quite small & will fit into pretty much any make up bag. 

In this set you get a tiny powder brush, which I find perfect for highlighting & blush, a lip brush, a blending brush, which is perfect for smudging out eyeliner, an angled brush & a shading brush, which is great for patting on sparkly shades.

The angled brush is my favourite out of the bunch (as you can probably tell - bad blogger alert) as I think it is so multi purpose! I have used it for lining the eyes, my brows and could probably use it for on the spot concealing in times of need. It's the perfect companion for a smoky eye. 

All in all I think these brushes are a bargain, & a great starter kit for someone who isn't all that experienced when it comes to eyeshadow. 

What are your favourite brushes? Have you tried these ones?

Lots of love,
Hayley.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment